top of page



Carbon Monoxide,
Fuel or Solvent Exposure

Airborne substances such as carbon monoxide (CO), and biproducts from fuels, solvents, glues, paints, thinners and pesticides can cause serious brain injuries. Some of these, such as carbon monoxide, are odorless and colorless, but cause brain damage and even death. 


Long-term exposure to these dangerous substances slowly damage the brain. Improper ventilation in the home and work place facilitate exposure. 

Headaches which may become chronic, nausea, weakness, confusion, disorientation and visual disturbances are symptomatic of a low level of toxic exposure which may cause long-term cognitive impairment.


Please note: The information on this website is not meant to replace the advice of a medical professional. You should consult your health care provider regarding specific medical concerns or treatment.

bottom of page